We offer different Insulation Materials such as Fiber Glass, Asbestos, Mineral Wool, Calcium Silicate and Glass-Wool.
Fiberglass offers the widest range and control over thickness, weight and of all forms of fiberglass textiles. This offers the materials engineer a wide choice of controlled fabric properties to satisfy design needs and objective.
• Fiberglass Cloth – an ideal material use for many industries for a wide range of application such as: Insulation, Marine and Recreational, Advanced composites, Electronics, Filtration, Commercial & Construction, etc.
• Fiberglass Tape – is widely used as an insulation and protective material to wrap or seal various equipment or installation. It also offers a cost-effective solution for various high temperature applications.
• Fiberglass Rope ( round/square/twisted) – are designed for various sealing and packing application for high temperature. Common door seals or caulking material for ovens, furnaces, boilers, expansion joint. Twisted Rope is a soft rope, while square and round braid are more dense and solid.
Temperature − 550⁰C ( 1022⁰F) Density − 2000 grams/cu.m
Asbestos – a heat resistant fibrous silicate mineral that can be woven into fabrics and is used in fire-resistant and insulating materials such as brake linings, electrical insulation, building materials and chemical filters.
• Asbestos Cloth (plain) – is treated with special chemicals to prevent pollution from asbestos dust. It is convenient for cutting and fabricating without asbestos dust emission, Especially suitable for contamination-free places such as nuclear power plant, ship, etc. Temperature : 450⁰C
• Rubberized Asbestos – is provided with white neoprene rubber coating with or without metal reinforcement. It is made from oil resistance asbestos rubber sheet which is acid resistance. Use as Gasket for manhole, handhole, joint of flange fro steam, hot, water, gas. (sizes are according to enducer) Temperature : 300⁰C (Non Mettalic) and 400⁰C (Mettalic).
• Asbestos Rope – braided into round/square packing which is used as a filling material or a heat resistant packing under high temperature and pressure.
Mineral wool insulations are made from basalt rock and slag. Available in blanket and panel board forms. This combination results in a non-combustible product with a melting point of approximately 2150°F (1177°C), which gives it excellent fire resistance properties. Mineral wool insulation is a water repellent yet vapor permeable material.
Mineral wool blanket insulation is flexible, lightweight, water repellent, fire resistant and sound absorbent. It is suitable for use in many O.E.M. industries, petro-chemical, power generating plants, boilers, furnaces, towers, ovens and drying equipment.
Mineral wool board insulation is used in commercial building, residence, plant and public, applying for roofing, external wall, partition wall, floating floor with excellent performance in fire protection, thermal insulation, acoustic control and condensation control. Suitable for lining metal deck roofs and wall sheeting reduce heat load and penetration of noise into the building. Used in the heat preservation in various industrial furnaces and pipings in the petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, ship building,textile industiesetc.
Calcium Silicate insulation is supplied in preformed pipe sections at a density of 220kg/M3. Calcium Silicate is suitable for insulating pipe, plant and equipment operating and is generally used where a walkable surface is required. Non-asbestos Calcium Silicate pipe cover insulation feature with light weight, low thermal conductivity, high temperature and chemical resistance. Used for temperature ranging 250oF (121oC) – 1000oF (540oC).
Ceramic Fiber blanket – produced from high strength spun ceramic fibers and is needled to provide exceptional handling strength. Used in a variety of heat processing applications, industrial furnace, process pipe and other industrialplants. Ceramic Fiber Blanket is completely inorganic and with temperature ratings of: 1800 F (980 C) commercial grade ; 2300 F (1260 C) high-purity grade.
Fiberglass/GlasswoolInsulation is made from highly resilient, inorganic glass fibers bonded by a thermosetting resin. Fiberglass/GlasswoolInsulation are available in blankets, panel board, pre formed pipe. Fiberglass/Glasswool Insulation products are available in bare/plain and or with aluminium foil.
Blanket insulation is flexible blanket, it has good tensile strength and is non-corrosive. The proprietary binder chemistry, low smoke and odor characteristics, easy handling and high resilience make the product preferred insulationfor ranges and other high temperature applications. Fiberglass/Glasswool blanket insulation is the recommended product for ranges, broilers, oven panels, commercial ovens, fireplaces, solar collectors and incinerators. Fiberglass blanket insulation is for use in applicationsoperating at temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
Pre-formed Pipe insulation is for use on hot, cold, concealed and exposed piping in commercial building, industrial facilities and process or power plants. Fiberglass/Glasswool pipe insulation is designed for applicationtemperatures from 0°F to 850°F (-18°C to 454°C). Fiberglass pipe insulation offers the widest range of uses and the most cost effective choice of insulting mechanical systems.
Panel Board are cost-effective thermal and acoustical barriers for the thermal insulation of many applications including used on vessels, equipment, chillers, hot and cold equipment, heating and air conditioning duct work and acoustical wall panels, specialized ceiling applications, power and process equipment. They have added benefit of being an effective sound absorber. Insulates operating temperatures 0-450°F.