HDPE / PEHD (High Density Polyethylene) is a polyethylene thermoplastic & used in various applications in industry & our daily life. HDPE is a high chemical resistance and offers strength & rigidity in -50°C ~ 80°C.
All HDPE Rod, HDPE Sheet & HDPE Machine Parts can be made in Natural White, Black, Yellow and Green Color (Depending on request)
- Good Electronic and Dielectric Properties
- Chemical resistant to solvent, acid and alkalies
- Toughness and Flexibility even at low temperatures.
- Relatively low cost
- Low coefficient and friction
- Light weight
- Ease of Fabrication
- Food Contacble
- Food Processing
- Punching Board for Leather Industry
- Clickboard for Leather Industry
- Gear & Roller
- Lining for Chute, Hopper and Silo
UHMPWE is a high density polyethylene of very high molecular weight, the average molecular weight is estimated in the range of 4~9 million.
UHMW-PE is used in a wide variety of application.
UHMPE Sheet & UHMWPE Machined parts with excellent quality and physical properties; also, in various shapes, eg. Extruded Rod, Extruded Sheet, Extruded Tube & Machined Components according to customer’s demand.
- Exceptional abrasion & impact resistance
- High Slidng & non-stick characteristic
- High chemical & weathering resistance
- Non water absorption
- Lowest coefficient of friction
- Excellent electrical properties
- Light weight
- Ease of fabrication
- Temperature range: -260°C ~ + 80°C
- Paper Industry – suction box cover, doctor blade, forming plate, etc.
- Mining – lining in chute hopper.
- Chemical – pump housing, impeller
- Beverage Industry – packaging bottling, guide, rail, sprocket, roller, timing screw, wear strip
- Textiles – picker
PP Rod & Sheet – PP (Polypropylene) which reprsent good mechanical properties and stiffness even in high temperature (up to +100°C); also, PP is easy to weld.
We offers PP Rod, PP Sheet & PP Machined components which are made of Extruded Rod, Extruded Sheet. The regular color are natural black, white and grey.
POM (Acetal) (Polyoxymethylene, Polyacetal) represent excellent mechanical strength and impact resistance against hydrolysis. POM (Acetal) also shows great physical properties in a variety of changeful environments on the basis of its very low moisture absorbency.
- Low coefficient of friction
- Toughness (down to 40°C)
- Dimensional stability under load
- Thermal stability under load
- Valuable electrical and dielectric properties
- Ease of fabrication
- Conveyor chains
- Electrical component
MC Nylon / PA 6G (Monomer-Cast Nylon / Cast Polyamide) – a high molecular thermoplastic. MC Nylon / PA 6G is widely applied in bearing machine part because it shows very good mechanical strength & wear resistance. MC Nylon also displays low water-absorption & dimensional stability.
We supply MC Nylon Rod, MC Nylon Sheet, MC Nylon Tube and MC Nylon Machined Components which deliver Natural, Black, Blue * Yellow color.
ABS (Acrylnitrile Butadiene Styrene copolymer) integrates the advantages from these three chemical compositions. ABS display a good thermal, dimensional stability & very high impact strength.
Our ABS rods, ABS Sheet and ABS Machine parts has an excellent quality and physical properties; also, in various shapes, e.g. Extruded Rod, Extruded Sheet, Extruded Tube & Machined Components according to customer’s demand.
- High Impact Strength
- Good Electric Property
- Good tensile strength
- Better chemical resistance
- Good wear resistance
- Hard hardness
- Parts of food industry
- Parts of electric Industry
- Power Plant
Nylon 6A / PA6 (Polyamide) – a good electrical insulating ability & great chemical resistance. Nylon 6A Rod, Nylon 6A Sheet & Nylon 6A machined components have been widely applied in various industries.
We deliver Extruded Rod, Extruded Sheet in Nylon 6A material for Natural White, Black & other color (depending on availability)